sandeep, Pls drop me an email gmelki@gmail.com. I am looking for hobbyist to develop concepts calling on the expertise of your club members and yourself of course. I apply for a patent for my concepts but lack your expertise. Currently I am working with my lawyer to apply for a patent and want your cooperation for a small share in the business for you or your club, it is a commercially viable concept. Your feed back. Melki
sandeep,
ReplyDeletePls drop me an email gmelki@gmail.com. I am looking for hobbyist to develop concepts calling on the expertise of your club members and yourself of course. I apply for a patent for my concepts but lack your expertise. Currently I am working with my lawyer to apply for a patent and want your cooperation for a small share in the business for you or your club, it is a commercially viable concept. Your feed back. Melki